(Two of whom are puking right now. Such is parenting, right? Thankfully, Zoe is illness-free right now.)
We returned from Taiwan on Thursday, and we're settling in to life as a family of five. It's wonderful. (Even in the midst of puking and feeding issues and jet lag!)
Here are the pictures and the updates along the way...
from The Archibald Project
- Journey to Zoe Facebook album
- Taipei, Taiwan blog post
- Dingle Gotcha... Meetcha Day blog post
- Zoe's hospital release blog post
- views from our hotel room this morning
- the face of an orphan
- the pictures I've wanted to share for so long
- stories and prayers with our three children
- a new friend
- our journey, in Facebook status updates...
Soon I'll be posting about these first days, and later this week, I'm looking forward to sharing a post from Sandra Peoples about VBS with special needs! Thanks for your prayers during this time of transition for our family.